Thursday, May 21, 2009

Boudoir and Pin-up Photos


Well I am caving in to the demand for boudoir and pin-up style photography. A friend pointed out the Varga style pin up photos and I really like the look of them, so I talked one of my best friends into being a model for me, and here are a few of the results.

We started out with some pin up style shots......the red polka dot dress being a good choice to start out with!
I'm learning that a sense of humour is good for this type of photography....., but she was a great model .....willing to try new things and coming up with ideas for what she liked and thought looked good....



This next shot was an excercise in balance, as the stool was a wee bit wobbly.......




And this last image is one of my favourites of the day........


No comments:

Post a Comment